CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER/PRESIDENT SOLAR ENERGY DEVELOPER
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer / President Solar Energy Developer
Location: Irvine, California
Employer: Vasari Energy
Vasari Energy was established to develop, engineer, build and operate utility-scale electric power plants that produce reliable and clean energy. The growth strategy is to develop, build, own and operate solar and wind energy power plants worldwide. The Company believes that this involvement, in conjunction with its experienced personnel, will allow it to better ensure that projects are well-planned, structured and managed, thus maximizing value creation.
Further information is available at www.vasarienergy.com. Follow Vasari Energy on Twitter @vasarienergy.
The COO will collaborate with the CEO and other executive management team members in refining and executing the Company’s business plan and corporate strategy. The COO will ultimately be responsible for the profitability and day-to-day operations and management of the Company.
We are looking for an individual who can make immediate impact, lead a start-up, grow our business, and help capitalize on future opportunities. We have a highly entrepreneurial and team environment, and we are positioned for significant growth and to become a leader in the global renewable energy industry.
- Manage the revenue and expense goals of the development, in-construction, and operational solar projects.
- Collaborate with executive team members in executing acquisitions of EPC and O&M companies.
- Manage the integration, implement the growth, and ultimately be responsible for the profitability of the EPC and O&M business operations.
- Develop, establish and direct execution of operating policies and procedures to support overall company objectives, and create centralized best practices and qualities throughout the Company.
- Regularly evaluate and balance different business operations to ensure the ultimate performance for the Company.
- Hire, train, motivate, direct, coach, evaluate and retain high performing staff members of the Company.
- Take lead in crisis management and priorities.
- Solid knowledge of, and excellent connections within, the renewable energy industry - specifically in the EPC and O&M businesses.
- A positive attitude, highly motivated, calm demeanor and the ability to maintain a culture that is based on teamwork, respect and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Successful experience (minimum 10 years) in managing EPC companies and/or energy companies, with preference in wind or solar.
- Proven track record of leadership role as CEO, COO, or President to grow smaller companies or within large corporations.
- Excellent ability to communicate orally and in writing with high-level external partners and internal staff members.
- Strong attention to detail with high-level vision to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and general computer skills.
Competitive executive salary, bonuses and benefits.
Submit your full resume, including prior relevant work experience and education background.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.