Benefits of Investing in Vasari Energy 12% Notes
Vasari Notes offer a higher yield than comparable-maturity government bonds or CDs.
No Market Volatility.
Investors earn a high yield without the volatility of the stock market
People who want current income from their investments, while preserving their principal, may include Vasari Energy notes in their portfolios.
Select Your Maturity
Investors can select maturities from one to four years
A Transformational Strategy to Build an Industry Leader
We are building an industry leader in a market dominated by a few corporations where electrical infrastructure spending upgrades and replacements is estimated by McKinsey to reach $5 trillion in the United States alone.
There is a tremendous untapped opportunity in the United States and globally in energy infrastructure. The American Society of Civil Engineers gives the US a D+ for the state of its electrical infrastructure.
It is estimated that there are over 640,000 miles of transmission lines running at full or near full capacity with most transmission lines installed in the 50’s and 60’s and nearing their life expectancy.
More frequent and longer outages: 2,169 outages in 2008 to 3,526 outages in 2017. Duration of outages up from 55 minutes to 81 minutes in the same time period.
Modern Electrical Infrastructure Includes Digital Technology and Smart Power
The Digital Utility is the future of power generation and management. Vasari Energy is building a leading company to play a key role in this transformation. Areas of smart power and digital technology for the digital utility and infrastructure include:
Energy generating systems providing power directly to a single home, office building or facility without using transmission or distribution networks
Generating power at or close to the point of consumption instead of centrally
Electric vehicles/EV charging stations
EV charging stations are critical infrastructure to provide electrical energy to recharge batteries for electric vehicles
Capturing produced energy to use at a later time, often by a battery
Internet of energy/enernet
An online network that automates electricity infrastructures and manages smart grids
Monetizing power data
Generating value or revenue from data generated by smart meters and the internet of energy
An electrical grid which supports energy efficient and renewable power, smart meters and appliances and is actively managed using sophisticated IT systems
Cloud adoption to accelerate IT modernization
The cloud is a means, not an end. Success in modernizing IT through the cloud is driven by a complete standardization and automation strategy.
Harnessing the power of advanced analytics in transmission and distribution asset management
Advanced analytics is helping T&D operators improve performance, reduce asset management costs, and capture value.
Modern electrical utilities and blockchain
Blockchain technology can streamline transactions along the utility value chain.
Why Should Investors Invest in Vasari Energy?
Vasari Energy presents a unique opportunity for investors to access a well-structured, professional organization with high growth potential.
Our growth strategy is to rapidly build revenue and earnings through multiple mergers and acquisitions as well as organic growth. Consolidation of other companies and competitors is a system that has been highly successful for a number of public and private companies in a range of industries. Business consolidation is key to building value. Key reasons to consider purchasing Vasari Energy stock include:
- Access. One of the biggest challenges for investors is access to companies with the greatest growth potential and a risk profile that meets investor criteria.
- Rapid Growth Strategy. Our M&A strategy focuses on rapidly building revenue and earnings through multiple acquisitions of companies that provide certain synergies and cost reductions to build shareholder value.
- Opportunity. U.S. electrical infrastructure spending alone will be $5 trillion to replace and upgrade existing grid.
- Highly fragmented industry without a dominate player
- 6% of the market consists of small and local players
- Building an Industry Leader. Our goal is to become a leading energy services company through the acquisition of established local or regional businesses and combine and integrate them into an effective national organization. In order to achieve its goal, we focus on: (i) identifying acquisition candidates which meet our acquisition criteria; (ii) attracting and acquiring companies through implementation of our integration model; (iii) achieving operating efficiencies and synergies by combining administrative functions, eliminating redundant facilities, implementing system and technology improvements; and (iv) global sourcing, supply chain management and global purchasing power.
Definition of accredited investor. Individuals must have either (1) a net worth in excess of $1,000,000 excluding the value of primary residence or (2) an annual income of at least $200,000 (or $300,000 when combined with a spouse’s income) in each of the two most recent years and the reasonable expectation of achieving the same income level in the current year
Certain statements in this website constitute “forward-looking statements” relating to, without limitation, future economic performance, plans and objectives of management for future operations, which can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology, such as the words “will,” “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect” and similar expressions. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other important factors that could cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company, or industry results, to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Vasari Energy expressly disclaims any obligation or undertaking to disseminate any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statement contained herein to reflect any change in the Company’s expectations with regard thereto or any change in events, conditions or circumstances on which any such statement is based.