- Solar power development fund
- Direct investment in large scale solar power projects in the U.S.
- Short term exit of approximately 12 months
- Target rate of return is in excess of 30%
Opportunity for private placement professional with 10+ years experience in institutional sales/marketing and a proven track record of raising capital for alternative investment funds. Candidates should possess active relationships with family offices, high net worth individuals and other investors.
Vasari Solar Partners is a growth-oriented fund formed by Vasari Energy, Inc. that seeks to capture growth in the dynamic and fast-growing solar energy market by investing in the development of utility, commercial, industrial, municipal, and community solar power systems in the United States.
The fund intends to raise several hundreds of millions of dollars in private placement capital for a growing pipeline of solar development projects in the United States. We are offering the right candidate(s) generous placement fees.
- Must possess 10+ years private placement capital raising experience.
- Established relationships with small- to mid-size family offices, endowments, foundations, and high-net-worth individuals, as well as smaller pensions and their consultants.
- Proactive, disciplined, entrepreneurial work ethic; able to work independently in a virtual office environment, yet work comfortably as part of a broad-based team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Graduate of recognized university with business-related degree in finance, marketing, or economics.
Please complete the form below, we will contact you within 24 hours.
Your information is private and confidential