Vasari’s current pipeline of solar energy projects have an estimated power potential of 405 megawatts in the United States and international markets. Through its various investments, the Company aims to reach operating capacity of 1,000 MW by the end of 2020.
Why Vasari Energy?
- Strong potential returns: the ongoing strength in clean energy demand by utility companies and major corporations is expected to continue well into the next decade, which could produce strong potential returns.
- Access to an exciting market: investment in the Shares provide investors exposure to the rapidly expanding clean energy industry.
- Experienced team: the Team has experience vital to investing in the development of solar power generating assets and follow a solid investment process.
Vasari Energy Series D 7% Convertible Preferred Stock
- Price: $2.00 per Share.
- Size of Offering: $20,000,000
- Minimum Investment: Minimum purchase of 10,000 Shares at $2.00 per share purchase price ($20,000).
Contact us today
Please complete the form below, we will contact you within 24 hours.
Your information is private and confidential