Vasari Energy, Inc.9844 Research Drive, Suite 200
Irvine, CA 92618
Phone: (949) 529-5933
Toll-Free: (844) 407-8625
Vasari Energy, Inc.
Vasari Energy, Inc. is a California-based solar energy provider committed to designing, developing and operating a global network of renewable energy assets and delivering value in solar plant investments. Our management team has extensive industry experience in developing, financing and managing profitable solar energy investments.
We believe our cash flow profile, geographic and technological diversity, cost-efficient business model and reputation in the clean energy industry, provides us with a significant competitive advantage and enables us to execute our growth strategy.
Vasari Energy is a dynamic company that is meeting the needs of the booming solar energy market, giving investors a powerful opportunity to break into the renewable energy sector. Leveraging our industry expertise and existing pipeline of solar development projects, our goal is to capitalize on expansion opportunities that deliver high returns to investors while achieving meaningful social and environmental impact.
Vasari's diverse portfolio of utility scale solar projects provide qualified investors with growth opportunities in the renewable energy sector across multiple segments of the domestic and international power markets, reducing the level of risk presented by any particular market.
To date, Vasari’s current pipeline of solar energy projects have an estimated power potential of 405 megawatts in Arizona, Nevada, Georgia, and Texas. Through our various investments, we aims to expand our developments and reach an operating capacity of 700 MW by the end of 2020.
Note: Solar installation costs have dropped by more than 70% over the last 10 years, leading the industry to expand into new markets and deploy thousands of systems nationwide.
Note: The U.S. solar industry is projected to install 13.9 GW of capacity by the end of 2016, which is nearly double the amount installed in a record-breaking 2015. Through the end of this decade, the industry expects to see robust market growth, eventually reaching a 20 GW annual solar market.
Key Deal Points
Development Pipeline Expansion October 13, 2016 Vasari Energy purchased 900 acres of land in Maricopa County, Ariz., for the development of a project with up to 140 MW of solar capacity. The project will be developed through Sonoran Solar Development Partners LLC, a wholly owned development partnership of Vasari Energy, Inc.
Solar Growth The solar market grows stronger and larger with each passing year. Globally, the market is expected to grow to reach $137 billion by 2020. In the U.S., the solar sector is expected to see $40 billion in investment each year through 2020, and continue to attract at least $30 billion a year in investment thereafter.
Renewable Energy Outlook Through 2020, an estimated $2.1 trillion of investment in global renewable power generation capacity is forecasted to be required, which would realize an average annual investment of approximately $343 billion.
We estimate that approximately 35% of these global capacity additions will occur in our initial target markets.
Invest in the global renewable energy revolution
The Vasari Solar Stock Offering gives investors a compelling opportunity to profit from renewable energy
- Potential for significant capital appreciation
- Benefit from the booming North American solar power market
- Make an investment that makes an impact on the environment
A unique opportunity to add green to your portfolio
As businesses, industry, government, and homeowners look to solar for electricity, Vasari Energy sees the chance to build out critical renewable energy power systems while delivering high growth potential to stockholders.
New Investment in Clean Energy by Region
Note: Total values include estimates for undisclosed deals. Includes corporate and government R&D, and spending for digital energy and energy storage projects (not reported in quarterly statistics). Source: Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- The electrical power generation and transmission industry is one of the largest sectors of the U.S. economy.
- Global power generation capacity is forecasted to expand by 47% from 4,739 GW in 2010 to 6,970 GW in 2020.
- Clean power sources, including solar, wind, hydro-electricity and geothermal, as well as natural gas, are expected to account for 76% of the new power generation capacity added globally from 2010 to 2020.
- Solar and wind energy generation are the fastest growing segments of clean energy, with CAGRs of 31% and 14%, respectively, during this period.
- Through 2020, an estimated $2.1 trillion of investment in global renewable power generation capacity is forecasted to be required, which would realize an average annual investment of approximately $343 billion.
- We estimate that approximately 35% of these global renewable energy capacity additions will occur in our initial target markets.