PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTMENT SALES
Job Title: Private Equity Investment Sales
Position: Private Equity Investment Sales
Location: Irvine, California
Employer: Vasari Energy
Vasari Energy was established to develop, engineer, build, and operate utility-scale electric power plants that produce reliable and clean energy. Our growth strategy is to own and operate solar energy power plants worldwide. Vasari Energy’s pipeline includes over 400 MW of utility scale solar power plants in various stages of development with an estimated completion value of over $450 million.
Our strategy is to become a leading owner of clean energy power plant assets through development of power plant projects and through the acquisition of established EPC companies to allow the company to rapidly gain scale.
The VP Project Finance is responsible for managing all phases of large-scale solar project finance with an emphasis on development equity.
Our company is seeking a Private Equity Investment Sales professional join our team and to play a key role in raising private capital for M&A and project development requirements.
Focus is on high net worth individuals, small family offices, small hedge funds, and small institutional investors that can make investments from $100,000 to $1 million or greater in corporate equity and power plant development project limited partnership interests.
If you are experienced in raising private capital and are seeking a role where you can expand your skills, this position offers amazing upside potential and intellectual challenge to help you push the envelope.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial banker who wants their next career move to be a role where they can become a key player in a fast-growing company. We are seeking a leader who can become intimately involved in the transaction process on each new acquisition.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and accessing high net worth individuals, small family offices, small hedge funds, and small institutional investors that can make investments from $100,000-$1 million or greater in corporate equity and project related limited partnership interests.
- Direct involvement through each step of the capital raising cycle from presentation to completion of subscription.
- Extensive networking and appointment setting using telephone, email and in-person presentations.
- Development of pitch books and other presentation materials.
- Coordination and assistance on any other corporate or project development finance matters.
Required Skill Set:
- Prior performance history of raising private capital
- Significant experience and knowledge in the acquisition of private capital
- 5 to 7 years M&A experience working with mid-sized to large corporate sellers
- Previous tenure within the M&A or private equity sector at a recognized asset manager or investment bank
- Moderate to advanced MS Office Suite and Excel skills
Licensing: none required
Education: Undergraduate degree required (MBA preferred)
Compensation and Benefits: Please include salary expectations with your cover letter and resume. Full healthcare benefits are available.