VASARI 7% CONVERTIBLE PREFERRED STOCK OFFERING
Contact Information9844 Research Drive, Suite 200 Irvine, CA 92618
VP Investor Relations
Invest in the global renewable energy revolution
The Vasari Solar Stock Offering gives investors a compelling opportunity to profit from renewable energy
- Potential for significant capital appreciation
- Benefit from the booming North American solar power market
- Make an investment that makes an impact on the environment
A unique opportunity to add green to your portfolio
As businesses, industry, government, and homeowners look to solar for electricity, Vasari Energy sees the chance to build out critical renewable energy power systems while delivering high growth potential to stockholders.
New Investment in Clean Energy by Region
Note: Total values include estimates for undisclosed deals. Includes corporate and government R&D, and spending for digital energy and energy storage projects (not reported in quarterly statistics). Source: Bloomberg New Energy Finance
- The electrical power generation and transmission industry is one of the largest sectors of the U.S. economy.
- Global power generation capacity is forecasted to expand by 47% from 4,739 GW in 2010 to 6,970 GW in 2020.
- Clean power sources, including solar, wind, hydro-electricity and geothermal, as well as natural gas, are expected to account for 76% of the new power generation capacity added globally from 2010 to 2020.
- Solar and wind energy generation are the fastest growing segments of clean energy, with CAGRs of 31% and 14%, respectively, during this period.
- Through 2020, an estimated $2.1 trillion of investment in global renewable power generation capacity is forecasted to be required, which would realize an average annual investment of approximately $343 billion.
- We estimate that approximately 35% of these global renewable energy capacity additions will occur in our initial target markets.